Monday, August 28, 2006

What a day!

We are finally back from Woodward. We had fun, but it is good to be back. Over the weekend I took some pics of Riley Ann. What a cutie! After I look over them then I'll post some. Anyway, today a got up and my friend brought over her little 3 week old little girl for some pics. She is so tiny. It was not easy, the little one was great, but Ella kept messing with her. She loves babies. After that Annie brought over Lily and Cooper over because she had a doctor appointment. Then I laid the kids down for a nap and my mentor from church came over to visit. It was really nice. Then they woke from their naps and I have been trying to mess around with pics ever since. Sigh!

Anyway, I thought I would post some pics of my friends little one that is 6 months old. Miss Aubrey just loved the tutu. Well, she loved to eat it!! Well, here is little cutie Aubrey and her pretty pink tutu!




No comments: