Sunday, October 01, 2006

What a weekend!

Well, we celebrated my niece Lily's 3rd birthday this weekend. The whole family came down. It was a lot of fun. The only thing is when we have weekends like this last one they go by way to fast. Oh well, it was a fun fast weekend.

I took some pics of Lily on Friday. She did so good. I also tried to take some pics of her and Cooper. Let's just say Coop wasn't in the mood to smile at all. Annie was working so hard to get him to crack, but he just stared at her. I'll post those pics later. I also took some of Max for his four year old pics. I'll post them later, too. Let's just say I took tons of pics the weekend. I hope to get a chance to go through them all and post them this week. We'll see. Anyway, her is adorable Lily. Could her socks be any cuter??





No comments: