Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I lost my daughter!

The other day I was working on the computer and Ella was playing around the house. She usually is back and forth from the living room and toy room which is right off the living room where the computer is. She also likes to play in my kitchen pantry. I could hear her running around for awhile. Then it got real quiet. So I went to check on her. I looked everywhere. The pantry, no. Our bathroom, no. I even went upstairs, even though she can't get up there. I started to get real scared. I ran back through all the rooms. Now I was yelling her name and I did not get an answer. I was started to freak. My blood pumping, I didn't know where she could be. On my way through the living room I heard a faint knock. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I heard it again. I then realized it was coming from our sofa table. I openned the doors and there she was with a grin on her face and she said "MOMMA"! I couldn't believe it. She probably heard me yelling the whole time and thought to herself "she'll never find me in here, he he!" That little stink!








No comments: