Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dress Up Anyone?

Lily and Cooper were over the other day and when I went into Ella's room I found a bride and princess playing. They were sooo cute. I asked if they would let me take their picture and Lily was all for it. And we all know if Lily wants her picture made, by all means take the picture. Anyway, after a few shots little Cooper was feeling left out and needed to be in the pics. These moments when the kids are playing so good together are what I need to remember when they are haveing their usual fights over toys!! Love them to pieces!!


You can see Cooper starting to make way into the pics!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

What a pretty bride and princess! Need to get Cooper some dress up boy stuff.

Kina said...

Those are adorable!! I showed Austin his future "bride" :)

Jessica Terbrock said...

Little kids crack me up! I love it!

Mom's Club said...

look at that lily!!! what a little poser...too cute!