Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday already?!

The weekend went by too fast. I can't believe we are already in the second month of 2008. Here is just a pic of my gal. I hope this week goes by just as fast as the weekend!

Photobucket

Ok, Ella was watching TV in my room. She ran up to me and told me she went pee-pee. I was like, "oh great, she peed in my room!" She dragged me into my room. But then she kept dragging until we got to my bathroom. And behold, there was pee-pee in the potty. She said "look mommy, I go pee-pee." I couldn't believe it. She took herself potty. I was so proud of her. Let's just say she gots lots of candy!!

9 comments:

Annie said...

What a beautiful pic! I love this!! Ella's hair is so pretty curly, she looks so grown up! :)

laura said...

Good job Ella! I told you she would do it when she was ready!!!!

Becky said...

Katie, this pic is absolutely beautiful! She looks so angelic!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Yea for potty training! And, I think that is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen of Ella. I, too, love her curly hair.

Lisa said...

Katie, this picture shows the little princess we all love!!!

Mandi said...

YAY Ella... and you say I'm too hard on my kids ;0) I love this pic too, she looks so beautiful and grown up!! Happy Homework btw, I've already started playing around with a few!!

Shannon said...

Ella is gorgeous! What a great picture! And congrats on the pottying (is that a word?) by herself!

Mandy said...

Awesome pic of Ella!! Maybe she won't be going to kindergarten in diapers!! LOL

Kina said...

wow! That picture is amazing! She looks gorgeous!