Monday, February 18, 2008

Will Power!

Monday is here and I am on day two of my South Beach Diet. I really want to lose some weight and Annie lost 10 pounds in two weeks on this, so I am giving it a try. It is going to be pretty hard for me since you can't have carbs and that is pretty much my entire food intake. I am also such a picky eater that there is not a variety that I will eat either. So there will be a lot of the same food for two weeks. Anyway, I am determined! If I get discouraged then I will just think of Noelle's words "two weeks, anyone can do it for two weeks!" So wish me luck. Hopefully I'll be around 10 lbs lighter in two weeks and then I'll enjoy a DELICIOUS peanut-butter sandwich!

Just one of Ella Bella.

6 comments:

Ashlee Osborn said...

No carbs? I would die! Did all of the mom's club decide to go on a diet or something? I can't understand how you need to be on one. That's a funny picture of Ella!

Kina said...

She looks so cute all dressed up!! Good luck with the diet thing! Even though, you do NOT need it! :) Ashlee-this is one moms club person that you will never see on a diet. I love my food way too much! :)

Becky said...

I am starting the same diet today, I am already craving fruit! It makes me smile to see Ella enjoying her dress up clothes - nobody gets as much use out of them than Ella!

Kara said...

you girls and your diets! you can do it, I will just cheer you on from the sidelines!

Melissa said...

I wish you all the luck. Who knows after you survive, I will try it:) Love the picture.

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

You can't have PEANUT BUTTER?!!? Forget it...