Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Blog To Visit!

I know, I know, there are so many blogs I look at already but I have to share this one with everyone. Most of you know that my cousin Ashley is pregnant, on bed rest and now in the hospital. Well, I got together with her sister Amy and we started a blog about JJ, Ashley and Baby Kain. So go check it out. Amy is an awesome writer so it makes for a good read and the family can check in on how Ashley and Kain are doing!!! Thanks again Amy!

http://www.kainjoseph08.blogspot.com/


Oh, by the way, I haven't forgotten about my poor neglected blog! Hopefully, I'll post some tomorrow!!;)

1 comment:

Ashlee Osborn said...

Oh, how fun! Did you know that Ashley and I went to high school together? We had to endure a math class that Eric Meyer's was in with us! She is a very sweet, cute girl. I am happy for her and Jay!