Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Baby Girl is THREE!

Here is my Ella Bella! She is now three and I can't believe it. She is spunky and full of sass! Of course, I wouldn't change her for anything, even on the days I want to pull my hair out. She is Miss Drama Queen and entertaining us to no end! She has a few new quirks lately. She has been adding the word "kinda" to everything. "Mom, it's kinda gross (referring to her dinner she is suppose to eat)......it's kinda dirty (referring to her bedroom, I agree with her on this one).....it's kinda small (in reference to a flower she gave me)..... I kinda funny (she is a comedian)...... Prince Charming is kinda going to kiss me (that's just cute)! She is our ball of energy that's adds joy to our lives. She is a true blessing, we love her dearly, she is our Ella Bella!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

11 comments:

Kara said...

Love all the cute poses! She is precious...I would love to get her and Caden together just to hear them sass each other! It would be pretty funny!

Stacy said...

Super cute Ella! They are all so good!

laura said...

Cute pictures! Josh says she looks like a little Hannah Montana!

Hilary said...

Cute pictures. She is growing up too fast, like the rest of them!

Melissa said...

she is too cute. Love all the pictures, she looks like such a big girl in them.

Unknown said...

Love all the pics!!! They're KINDA really cute :) You're awesome!!! Can't wait for you to take more of Cashie Boy!!!

Mandy said...

I swear they seem to grow up so fast you blink and they are three!! Ella's pics are awesome, can't wait to see the sassy thing again soon!

Pambo said...

Where is that blue wall? Reminds me of some of Ashlee & Jason's wedding pics. One more year and I get Ella in Sunday School. Can't wait. My favorite pic is the last one. Too cute!

Annie said...

These are sooooo good! I don't have a favorite they are all too good! I want them all!!!!

The Garvie Family said...

Great pictures!! She is the perfect combination of you and Jason. Sometimes I think she looks just like him but other times she looks so much like you. What a beautiful girl!!

Mom's Club said...

wow, super cute pictures of her!! it goes by sooooooooooooo fast!!