Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Culprits!

Yes, those cheeks and chins. They are keeping me from some much needed sleep. Apparently to keep them plump they need to be fed almost every two hours! Occasionally three hours goes by between feedings but it is usually two. Oh will the day come when they give me a break and start deciding that they can probably stay big and beautiful without the constant intake!

Photobucket

Hmmmm......will I let my mom sleep longer?

Photobucket

Nahhhh......I need to keep my figure up!

Photobucket

13 comments:

laura said...

Hilarious!! He is such a chunky monkey:) Love the pics

Shannon said...

Cute, cute, cute! Who can resist those cheeks?

Stacy said...

He is so stinkn cute! Love the 2nd pic! Hang in their Mom sleep is comin!

Unknown said...

Love them!! Can't wait to meet himin person!

Pambo said...

Look at that double chin action! Great photos - they make you want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks. Sorry you're not getting enough rest. :(
Hang in there.

Unknown said...

those are some kissable cheeks! Too cute for words!

Jillian said...

Awww, he is too cute! Love those chubby cheeks. Hope you start getting some rest soon!

Anonymous said...

Those are excellent photos, Katie. You always do such a great job.

Becky said...

My precious little man! He can't help being hungry all the time - gotta eat when you're starvin'! Miss him (and the rest of you)

Jen said...

how cute Katie!!I love his little cheeks!! Congrats!

Annie said...

Love the post! How cute is the one where he is "thinking" things over?! :)

Hilary said...

Sooo Cute! I totally sympathize with you. I have an every two hour eater as well.

Taylor and Jessica Hagan said...

What a cute chunk! Swwweett!