Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's sure is quiet....giggles....the air has a nice baby fresh scent

These were the thoughts going through my head as I sat in the living room finishing up feeding Brock. Quietness, no noise, it's not always such a good thing around here. I went to the room where the giggles were coming from. As I openned the doors to the toy room and big white puff cloud comes pouring out! As I look through the cloudy haze the scene becomes more clear I focused on the culprits of the lovely scent! As soon as Ella laid eyes on me she said "Ryder did it." Oh really, Ryder patted your face down with powder? I some how doubt that. EVERYTHING is usually her idea and he goes along for the ride!

Alright guys you had your fun! No more playing with the powder it makes a mess. You hear me. Never again. Now wait right there while I go get my camera!!!


10 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, what a mess!! Glad you got pictures!!!

Leslie said...

That is a mess, at least it was dry! Priceless pictures to have though, good job on getting them to hang around while you went to get your camera.

Pambo said...

Well, those photos are the complete opposite of the "wordless Wednesday" pics. Hope you have a good vacuum!

Stacy said...

Oh Katie their is a memory for later! Sure do love that Ella!

Annie said...

Glad it was you and not me!!! :) How funny is Ella, blaming poor Ryder already?!

Mandi said...

Ha LOL! I can laugh only because this same scene played out here at our house in Alora's closet two weeks ago... it still smells baby fresh in her room :0) Great pics!!

laura said...

Oh my! That is too funny but hey at least they smell good:)

Anonymous said...

that is so funny...such sweet pics..thanks for sharing

brandi

Anonymous said...

I think that happens in every house with more than one child....lol....very cute

Hilary said...

How funny. I know in our house, silence is rarely a GOOD thing!!!