Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ryder Scott

Back in October Ryder turned 4. I never posted about my four year old guy so I thought I would do it now. First off, let's talk about taking this guy's pic. He is definitely going through the awkward smile. When telling him to smile he returns back with the most forced big smile ever. I tried all my tricks having him make funny faces usually brings on a natural smile but as soon as the funny face went the big ole grin made it's appearance again. At least, Annie and I got some good chuckles from the picture taking. Finally, I got one that I felt was more of Ry's natural smile. And I guess the rest of the pics are just him, Ryder at 4!

So a little about my guy. Ryder at four is just a happy little guy. He is all boy but with a little of a sensitive heart. He is a people pleaser. Especially with his Daddy. Daddy can get him to do about anything as long as he thinks Daddy is happy with him. As I stated earlier, he has a grin that goes ear to ear. And I see that grin all day long. He played soccer for the first time this last fall. Jason coached him. The first game he would just run up and down the field with the biggest smile on his face, looking at the sideline and making sure I saw him. So cute. Then after the second game he started scoring and that was the end of that. He loved to score and he was pretty quick so usually scored a few goals a game. He even got upset when he didn't score more than he thought he should. He's definitely a little competitive. He loves sports and it'll be fun for him to get more involved in them. He'll be playing Tball this Spring. He's my more easy going kid as of now. He still gives me hugs and kisses. Hopefully, he doesn't think he's too old for that any time soon. I am excited for this next year and all the first that he'll get to do. Makes me sad about my baby boy getting big but I can't wait to be on the front row watching every one of those firsts!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: