Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Belated Valentines!

Well, I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! We spent ours in Woodward. We went down on Thursday and didn't come home until yesterday. Longer trips like that seem to wear me out. 4 days with 11 little ones running around is not very relaxing. ;) My poor mother totally out does herself taking care of her daughters and all her grandchildren. She is super woman! I don't know if the Woodward sisters appreciate all that she does or if they realize how lucky they are to live in the same town as grandparents. I hope they do!

Anyway, it was great to see everyone. My grandparents came down also so we got to spend some time with them as well. The kids had a great time like always. Oh and my little girl who NEVER gets sick. Well, she got sick. Started puking Friday night. She finished puking by Saturday morning but just laid around all day so I knew she didn't feel good. By Sunday she was back to crazy self. One thing I realized is that she is so sweet and agreeable when she is sick. She didn't argue or sass talk me. It was kind of nice, but like I said she NEVER gets sick so I am sure I won't be seeing that side of her again for awhile!;)

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Katie we loved your valentine card!! Super cute eyes you have :) hope everyone stays well. Missed Ella Sunday.

Mandy said...

Katie I always say how lucky I am to have mom so close! Couldn't live without her!

Becky said...

I LOVE the Valentine card - can't wait to show it off!