Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Party like a Rock Star!

Ella celebrated her 7th birthday a few weeks ago.  She couldn't decide what kind of party to have.  She thought about it for days she said.  Then she said "I want a Rock Star party."  Not sure what that was but I did my best to figure it out.  When the girls first arrived they were able to get their Rock Star look on.  We did hair and makeup.  They LOVED it!  Then we made some feather head bands that turned out really cute.  Also, Aunt Annie and sweet Amanda helped me with painting the girls nails.  Thanks girls.  After gifts and the cake we took some "Rock Star" pics.  We had a few props and all the girls gave their best rockin pose.  It was pretty cute.  They all seemed to have a good time and Ella loved it.  I did hear a couple of the girls say they wish this was a sleep over.  EEK, I was glad it wasn't. :)  Those Rock Stars can get loud.  It was sure fun though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Hilary said...

CUTE CUTE Pictures! What a fun party!!

Samantha said...

Adorable idea!!!