Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reviving the BLOG!

Well, looky here.  I for sure thought this blog was a goner.  But no, it's happening I am bringing it back to life.  I love my two blog books I have had printed off and I know I'll regret it later if I don't start this back up.  I am not a writer so I won't be writing these amazing stories or anything.  Really, it's just to help me capture my memories of our little life.  I am going to do a quick recap of the last 8, yikes, months.  Here we go.... picture overload ahead.

We attended the carnival when it came to town.

 Brock is still terrified of the loud rides or carnies.  Probably both.


Played at the local splash pad.

Lost first tooth.

Enjoy a nice swim at the Y.


School's out for the summer!

Memorial Weekend at Woodward.


 A little cold so warming up on the cement.


Ella's 7 year old pics.  sniff, sniff


Family night.

Friendcation in San Antonio.  Great time with great friends.

Dance recital



Dyed hair pink. She loved it.

Spa Day.

Hanging out at the house.

2nd grader

 Pre-K

Labor Weekend at Fort Supply Lake.  Came to cool off at Mimi and Pa's.

Some soccer was played.


Love getting hair cuts.
 This girl. Obessed. With. Shoes.

This guy turned FIVE. sniff, sniff

AND Halloween.  Spiderman, a boy on a horse (we were lucky he dressed up at all), Dorothy and Vampire Princess





So I got most of Summer and beginning of Fall. Done!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is nice and amazing site i love your all post. Thanks for all writer writing this post. Really, very interesting this web site.
retro office furniture